- Will there be homework?
Some teachers may give assignments to be completed after class but usually, it’s not the case.
- Will I get a certificate?
Yes, participants who complete the course will receive a certificate of attendance that verifies their participation in the course, including the duration and hours completed.
- Where do the workshops take place?
The workshops take place in our academy in Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife.
- What’s the average age of the students?
The average age of our students is between 18 and 20.
- What services does ERASMUS+ FOR VET LEARNERS offer?
We take care of the work placements, accommodation, transportation, cultural activities, mentoring, 24-hour support, and documents.
- What if I’m interested in different topics?
Send us a message with your ideas and we will let you know if we can organize it for you.
- What are the options for funding?
EU grants are provided to the coordinating organization, which can be your institution or a consortium coordinator. These grants are intended to cover your travel and subsistence expenses while you are abroad, in addition to providing organizational support to the participating organizations.
- What are the conditions if you want to enroll in our programme and you are younger than 18?
The minimum age of our mobilities is 16 years old, if you are not 18 yet, you will need parental authorization.
- Is accommodation and/or transfer included?
We can organize accommodation in a shared apartment with other students or in an apart-hotel for you. As regards transfer, it can also be arranged for you. Both are for additional costs.
- How often are the courses/mobility programs offered?
We offer it all year round, any time when there is a request.
- How does the registration process work?
Your school coordinator has to get in contact with us.
- Do I have any insurance?
You need to purchase specific insurance for ERASMUS+ students in your country of origin.