Customers book our courses by submitting a completed online registration form on our website or at the school reception. The contract with FU International Academy, referred to hereafter as FUIA, is only considered concluded once customers have received written confirmation of such contract from FUIA; if no such confirmation is received, the customer has no entitlement to the booked service.
In order to complete the registration for a course, customers will have to pay an initial payment of 150€. Customers may pay the full amount for the course and the accommodation at the time of registration. The remaining cost of the course and accommodation must be paid in full at least 15 days before the course starts.
The schedule of payment for GROUP bookings:
80% of the total amount to be paid six weeks before the beneficiaries arrive and the remaining 20% to be paid two weeks after the project takes place.
Bookings by minors must be signed by the tutor. In this case, the contract does not go into effect until the customer has received written confirmation from FUIA and FUIA has received the declaration signed by the tutor.
Please pay by one of the following methods:
All cancellations must be made in written form. The cancellation date will be the date on which FU International Academy receives the written cancellation. We strongly recommend that you arrange insurance cover to protect yourself against the possibility of cancellation due to illness or accident.
An administration fee of 50€ may be deducted or charged from any refunds due for cancellations or changes made without justification.
Tuition or accommodation fees are not refundable if a participant arrives late or wishes to leave a course that has already started or leaves accommodation that has already been occupied. FUIA will not refund any fees due to absence or illness.
Absence from classes: In group lessons, and courses for two students, missed classes will not be made up under any circumstances. One-to-one language training can only be canceled free of charge if FUIA receives notification at least 24 hours before the start of the course. Please note: For Monday courses, the notification must be received by 12:00 noon on the preceding Friday. If notification is received in time as described above, the missed training units can be rescheduled for either before or after the originally scheduled session.
The following terms apply for a letter of invitation issued by FU International Academy for the Spanish embassy: Should the visa not be issued, FU International Academy guarantees the refund transfer of payment, fewer costs incurred, such as postage costs (e.g. DHL), bank charges and an administration fee of € 150. The rejection must be documented in an official confirmation presented with the original letter of invitation. Cancellation of the course after receipt of the visa is only possible when supported by documentation from the Spanish embassy proving that the participant has renounced entry into Spain. If the participant has already entered Spain, cancellation of the course is no longer possible.
The school’s insurance provides cover for accident/injury on the school premises only. Students are not insured by the FUIA against illness, theft, damage or loss of personal effects and FUIA accepts no responsibility in the event of such an occurrence. You must have your own personal insurance for the duration of your stay.
Health Insurance – As an EU citizen you may be entitled to free medical treatment in Spain (please check before leaving your country). However, students are strongly recommended to take out full travel, health, money and baggage insurance in advance. EU nationals should also bring their EU Health Insurance Card (EHIC) or Form E 111.
In 2023 the Academy is closed on public holidays:
06.01., 02.02., 06.04. y 07.04., 01.05., 03.05., 30.05., 11.07., 15.08., 12.10., 01.11., 06.12., 08.12. and 25.12.
We are open all year, including at Easter, Christmas and New Year except on the public holidays as specified above.
Students from EU countries do not need a visa to enter Spain. Students from non-EU countries may need a visa and should check with their nearest Spanish Embassy before booking. We will refund all prepaid money minus €150 for administration costs, on all visa refusals. You must send us official written proof of the visa refusal from the Embassy, otherwise, no refund will be made.